Aug 08, 2020, 01:21 pm

News:

Welcome to the OP.  We're now on Instagram!

+-Recent Topics

Fantasy - Modern Diaries. Draknor! by Ren
Aug 06, 2020, 08:24 pm

Scifi/Fantasy - Apocolypto by Ren
Aug 02, 2020, 11:56 am

Horror - Alice by Ren
Aug 02, 2020, 11:54 am

Romance - One More Time by Ren
Aug 02, 2020, 11:53 am

Drawing 5 minute videos-- start voting by Ren
Jul 23, 2020, 10:11 am

Mojeys by Ren
Jul 08, 2020, 03:43 pm

Scifi/Fantasy - The Other One by Ren
Jun 22, 2020, 06:35 pm

Welcome to the Hollow by Wanderer
Jun 18, 2020, 01:16 pm

OP is now on Insta! by Wanderer
Jun 08, 2020, 04:54 pm

Youtube and animation by Poison
Jun 03, 2020, 04:08 pm

Welcome to the Track

Started by Wanderer, Nov 06, 2019, 01:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The first post content
Hello, I see you're peering down the Traditional Track.

This area is for 'traditional' stories, by which I mean novels like any book.  These writings can be short stories, or a full on series of books.   

Feel free to post any genre here.  Perhaps, until I get a special field sorted for this, you could prefix your first post story title with this. EG: Fantasy - (story name).

I recommend that each 'chapter' post be about 2000 words long.  Also split your paragraphs up with blank lines, as it makes it easier to read on the screen.

Readers, please leave constructive comments, and try and be supportive.  It's not easy to put your work on show for some people. 

Thank you for participating!  Any (on topic) questions can be posted in this thread.

All writings remain the property of the authors.

Link

Wanderer

Nov 06, 2019, 01:33 pm Last Edit: Nov 06, 2019, 01:35 pm by Wanderer
Hello, I see you're peering down the Traditional Track.

This area is for 'traditional' stories, by which I mean novels like any book.  These writings can be short stories, or a full on series of books.   

Feel free to post any genre here.  Perhaps, until I get a special field sorted for this, you could prefix your first post story title with this. EG: Fantasy - (story name).

I recommend that each 'chapter' post be about 2000 words long.  Also split your paragraphs up with blank lines, as it makes it easier to read on the screen.

Readers, please leave constructive comments, and try and be supportive.  It's not easy to put your work on show for some people. 

Thank you for participating!  Any (on topic) questions can be posted in this thread.

All writings remain the property of the authors.
The Opus Path