May 19, 2022, 09:51 AM

News:

Welcome to the OP.  We're now on Instagram!

+-Recent Topics

Changing Host. May be some downtime! by Wanderer
Apr 21, 2022, 04:32 PM

The Erotic Misadventures of Black Alice - Space Pirate Queen. by Ren
Mar 26, 2022, 02:03 PM

Druids of Azure by Ren
Jan 23, 2022, 09:49 AM

Happy Festive Season from Opus Path! by Wanderer
Dec 16, 2021, 09:17 PM

Diary of an Alien Slave. by Ren
Dec 01, 2021, 12:48 PM

my voice for voiceovering by Ren
Dec 01, 2021, 12:45 PM

Mojeys by Wanderer
Jul 10, 2021, 03:27 PM

Insta by Wanderer
Jul 10, 2021, 03:25 PM

Still alive! by Ren
Jul 09, 2021, 08:57 PM

Scifi/Fantasy - Apocolypto by Ren
Jun 21, 2021, 05:21 PM

Druids of Azure

Started by Scribe_siren, Dec 10, 2021, 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scribe_siren

Dec 10, 2021, 10:34 AM Last Edit: Dec 11, 2021, 03:15 PM by Scribe_siren
I'm working on getting this story done by 23 Dec.
Keep eyes open. Read and let me know your thoughts
_____

Druids of Azure: The mark of the blue

The snow was cold, my breath gave no heat, and I was spent. A feeling of giving up. Walking through this snowy bank. High and low mountains in the distance also covered in ice. I had lost the day and time by now. Smartest thing I could do was to dig a hole like a dog and hope I live through the worst twist of the coming storm.

The sound of the storm grew worse digging halfway through the snow that just seemed to pile up the more I dug into it. Close to a dead tree. Burnt from the past fires. The hole was dug.

Clutching my body, a large rush of sound that of water and thunder grew near. A hoof stomped down. I was too cold to react. Two boots jumped off of the mount and grabbed ahold of my arm.

Saying in comedic way, "Princess you should not be here!" The rider pulled me out of the snow and to my amazement. The face I've seen so many times at home. It looked like he had been following me from a distance.

"There is no way you followed me all the while I was struggling."

"I wanted you to know that the world is tough. Even the Weather will kill you in Azure." He looked down at me. I was only fourteen and how he towered over me was what frightened me.

"Taking you home."

I had no choice but to go back and face the day of womanhood that laid ahead of me.

Water over my body as hot and calming. However, having six hands washing you and checking every spot was rather embarrassing. A large figure pacing around the back of a curtain. A sheet so thin you could guess how tall this man can be.

The sheet was moved by the man, he was rather grey in his features. However, covered in blue paint, animal paws hanging from the collar fo his shirt. Ragged clothes that could meant he went through quite alot or he was just unhygienic.

Walking closer he held out a large animal rug. I was reaching for a cloth to my left to dry and this man huffed at me and pushed the rug into my hands.

A reflection from the wet floor, my dark skin and the hair on my head was so curled, that I started wiping tears away. I was alone.  Why was I so important?

"Stay strong...." I mumbled to myself. I was no princess, although if I was I could beat this ritual.

I put the animal skin onto my upper body. Scuffling down the only way out. A group of ladies hovering over me. A corridor that was overflowing with books on tables, where my studies use to be held.

The walk was a long one and as closer I got to a tent that seemed to grow bigger with every step. My face began to turn tomato red. More ladies all standing in long lines, whispering to each other, awing and others spitting on the floor. All these ladies were white in skin tone.

A large stone stood in the middle of the room. Crawling onto the stone with the animal rug over my petite body. The huffing-animal-wearing oaf turned and walked out.

A hissing sound was behind me, turning to look a strange scrawny man was executing snake venom into a blue liquid. I knew then and there why I was naked! Was this the womanhood you have to live through.

I sat with legs crossed over each other and my arms clutching to the animal fur that could only cover what I really wanted to hide. the scrawny man walked closer and touched my shoulders from the back. A shiver went down my spine. This guy was many years older and now he's touching me.

Pulling the animal skin off, "Ly down. And do not make a noise. This will be uncomfortable."

Biting my lip in embarrassment I laid down and pinched my knees together to hide what he doesn't need to see. A red-hot poker started digging into my skin. The smell of burning bacon. My teeth clenched together. Each stroke of the fire onto my skin. A pattern to show others that I have grown into a woman.

Looking to my left in pain. I opened one eye to see another stone situated next to me. A shrill of a screaming started somewhere outside. As I tried holding my scream, not knowing what will happen. I saw where the sound of screaming came from. A young girl being dragged in by her hair. Her skin were lighter than mine.

She looked at me whilst I was being burnt. Her mouth was agape and then she started shrieking like she saw a dead body. I turned away, otherwise I was going to scream myself.

As the blood started to pour. The man tattooing me so furiously was collecting the blood onto a cloth and ringing it out at times into water that of the color of unfiltered water.

Three hours in and the girl who was next to me stopped screaming – finally. I was almost done and so was she. The men who scarred us, walked out and left us to cry all the pain out for the next 3 to 6 days. Our body was not the only part that was bleeding, burnt zebra stripes and covered in blue ink.

I knew I had to stay on the stone, but I had to meet this girl next to me. She and I was the only ones with almost the same skin tone. Dragging the animal skin over my body. I hobbled to her. Seeing the girl cringe, I gave her the animal rug instead. And let my skin show to the world.

I answered: "I'm Naomi."

The girl thanked me with a nod and said nothing else. Just then I noticed a scar over her neck. Something that was not burnt in recently.

I had to ask, "Did they take your voice?"

A glance over her shoulder, proved it that they took her voice. I had to find out why that was so. "Can you teach me to understand what happened."
The girl sat upright and pointed to neck. Pointed to outside. Held out her hands like she was on stage. And pointed to her neck again. It was confusing, but we have at most six days to get to know each other, and I was adamant to know what, where and who she is.

Immediately went to the left-over blue paint. The girl seeing what I was doing stood up and crawled over to me, like a wild animal on four legs. We sat infront of each other. Both being girls we started to try talking to each other.

Instead we looked at the marks on our bodies. Trying to explain what each one's looks like. I started, "You have wings on your stomach."

She pointed at me and shown 2 fingers and pointed at me. That meant I had them too. There was no mirrors here and as we sat talking, the sky grew darker and darker. When a tiny light started coming from a distance. It was the horizon that was starting to greet us.

We could not sleep, since the pain kept us awake. I called the girl Mute. As quick as we could we each scrambled to the stone we were supposed to have been all night.

The greying oaf of a man walked in , his gaze turned dark and he looked at me. Whilst I pretending to keep my eyes shut.

A tug on my hair and his breath was in my face. "You! MOVED!"

I couldn't talk and my eyes were focused on his green eyes. He threw me and pushed my face to the floor. Like it was nothing. I noticed my blood was running from my stone to the girls stone. This was only day 1 and I got into trouble already.

"You will be burnt everyday for 6 days. Only that pretty face of yours will stay normal!" I started crying whilst he was pushing my face into the ground. A overflow of fear of men finally struck me.  "Don't take anything from me please!" I hollered in pain.

I looked around me for an idea what to use to protect myself. Before I could look. Mute jumped onto the large man's shoulders and bit his ear. He pushed back against the wall and smashed her into the tents support.

The tent fell and I grabbed Mute and pulled her by the arm. She was unconscious. The tent started lifting as the man tried getting himself out of there. I had to take Mute away. Or she and I will lose a lot more of what we cherish about our bodies.

Specially how cold it really was outside. I did not know why we didn't feel the cold inside the tent. The women who stood outside the earlier day. They all were horrified at seeing our bodies, no clothes and red irritated, scabby burns and me pulling at what looked like a dead body. Whilst my poor face still hurt from being pushed to floor.

I tugged and dragged Mute, "Wake up!" The feeling of impending doom as the oaf finally got out of the disaster. Grimace on his face. Arms tense and fists tightly locked.

I pulled with a sore heart at Mute. All of a sudden the oaf released his fists and pointed to the woods, "Go!!"

" We sisters wearing wings!" Shouted a strong feminine voice. "I am Melody."

Not one of the other ladies were painted and yet the group of ladies had made way for a very slender, sparsely dressed lady, golden jewelry pierced through her nose, ears, covered in scars and blue ink. She waved her arm toward me, and I dropped to the floor. Adrenaline in my body and pain in the muscles I bent to her.

She bent down front of me and said, "We sisters should stick together" she breathed hot breath into my ear, "You and your friend had been picked to offer something to our clan!"

Thin lines of tears ran down my eyes and Melody pulled a cloth over Mute. In shock she pushed the cloth over her whole body. Jerking my head up I looked, and she saw the fear in my eyes.

"She is in a better place..."

A lump in my throat, I tried touching the cloth and my reach was taken by Melody. Her brown eyes looked into my soul and said, "Only one would have survived. She knew what was going to happen. That's why we picked her to challenge you. We took her voice. So, she could not tell you anything."

My heart broke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted agree:
Ren,
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Ren,
No reactions
No reactions

Ren

Wow, that was a strong opening!  Brutal!

Like it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Scribe_siren,
No reactions
No reactions

Scribe_siren

START 1

It's been a couple of years now where there was no day I could forget poor Mute. Bent down to the floor infront of the one called Melody, I breathed and puffed from tiredness. Daggers drawn and leather tunic that covered the top of my body and only some covered at the bottom.

Melody raised her arm, "You have done well these past four years! Nioami, and you are now Eighteen! You are no longer a woman, but a woman with a rank." 
"Yes..." I bowed in disgust from years of fear and many people I had to kill. Being fourteen and kill someone would take your soul and break you into pieces. A empty hollow feeling. No friends and no family.

"Yes what ?" Melody replied

"Yes, My sister...."
"Good!" Melody stood up and patted my head, "You have done well! Go to the meeting, a man called Shyte will meet you there!"
Wiping the hair from my face, I turned to look at the girl I had just killed. A mother crying out loud that Lucifer will get me. You brown.... Before I could hear the rest she was dragged away. I had to kill a girl who was younger than me, to survive.

I still did not know what I was being trained for and what my offer in this clan was supposed to be. You would know after four years. Still I felt like a kid. You would if you had to kill friends before making any.
I raised my body from the sinking feeling I had. Pulling the bear rug I had since I was marked as a female who reached her age. I pulled my arms through the holes and gathered my breath.

Walking out of the main hall a while away from the high priest death room. I called it death room because I was used to seeing young girls dying after being marked. I however had to be their challenger.

I moved my hand to a wooden door to my left in the hall. Hearing voices chattering that of male and female voices mixed. Opening the door I was greeted by frowns of three women and four men. I felt a relief because I did not want to sit between men, I hated them. A fear of being hurt.

The women stood still and straight back. I noticed I still had my bloody daggers with me. One of the four men took off a very tall black hat, revealing the brown eyes and black hair hanging from the sides of his shoulders. Tied into a braid. "You must be the assassin! A little young aren't you?"

"Assassin?" I looked at the dagger in my hand, "I wouldn't call it assassin, I'd call it killing without mercy."

He replied back, "I'm Shyte. These two next to me is, "Blaire, Carry. Two women who infact likes targets." He pointed to the the third lady, "Merry" He moved his hand over to the three men, "Makae, Luke and That bastard over there." Pointing to a man chomping away at food on the table, "Bruce."

________

(okay so I posted this sofar. It's the start of the story too. Lets get this moving along. Ill post new 3000 worded chapter after this one. If you have an idea-- let me know )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ren

Nice.  And...

Quotea man called Shyte

;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scribe_siren

Dec 15, 2021, 10:14 AM #4 Last Edit: Dec 15, 2021, 10:16 AM by Scribe_siren
Thank you. lol.

I'm working on my first vlogging Youtube video. And also running a giveaway of model worth 20 + hours worth of work about $150-+ (R1200 -+ (ZAR)).
If you wish to be a part of this next time you may join DIYE! on Discord. message me if interested in joining and having some detail on printing if you are thinking of it.
Also comp running since 10th Dec up until 24th Dec. One with most xmas commented trees win. 

Also started editing adverts for a client-- so happy she likes my work. So this gonna be ready by Jan--- Work is getting better.

Next chapter will be up tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scribe_siren

Hey there guys. virus free..... but world wide internet failure! not excuse to me not writing. but life happens. So a very merry Christmas!! and a New year!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ren

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scribe_siren

Jan 22, 2022, 07:40 AM #7 Last Edit: Jan 22, 2022, 07:45 AM by Scribe_siren
Thank you C'ren.
I have been busy with 3D as always.
I got a call yesterday being told my work and details being sent to those who needs it. So I hope that meant I got the job.
My head is fried to trying write books. I also running as a professional make up artist for concerts. Been a make up artist (13 years this Nov 29)
Also a 3d artist since 2005. But with 10 years exp (2012).
The concert as it is called: Wizard of Oz (panto)
Wrote a script myself and went to the backdoor heaven after my laptop saw its end from overheating. Thinking of trying again. It's fixed now though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Ren,
No reactions
No reactions

Ren

Well, at least you're keeping busy! 

My sister is a makeup artist too.  She's done a lot of stuff, including Hollywood.  Now she mostly works on BBC stuff.

And in another coincidence, one of my current ongoing works is called:  The Blood of OZ  - a story set in Oz, although a darker and more twisted version, as is my wont.  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions