Jun 03, 2020, 06:21 am

News:

The OP.  We're getting up to speed.  Please feel free to join up and participate though.

+-Recent Topics

Youtube and animation by Ren
May 30, 2020, 10:20 am

Sci-fi/Fantasy - Walkabout - Chapter 5 - Command. by Ren
May 30, 2020, 10:19 am

Fantasy - Modern Diaries. Part 1 posted. by Poison
May 26, 2020, 06:09 pm

Mojeys by Poison
May 24, 2020, 09:57 am

Flicker_Monster_book_creating by Wanderer
May 23, 2020, 11:39 am

Howdy! by Wanderer
May 21, 2020, 03:40 pm

Nameless the ghost by Poison
May 14, 2020, 06:52 pm

Login error? by Wanderer
May 12, 2020, 05:46 pm

Scifi/Fantasy - The Other One by Ren
May 11, 2020, 04:24 pm

Alerts? by Poison
May 11, 2020, 10:42 am

OMFG!!!

Started by Ren, Nov 05, 2019, 03:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The first post content
Honestly, I consider myself to be failry tech-savvy, what with my pretty bloody comprehensive IT background, although possibly a bit out of date these days.

Even so.

One of my latest projects:  Audio books.  Specifically making one.

I now have a nice little USB microphone, like all the pop stars use (well), and I've managed to find a decent sound editing bit of software, and now I just want to make a video* comprising of about 5 minutes or me reading, but only showing a single picture all the while.

And can I find an app to do it????  Can I frack!!!    >:(

Well, I can, but they all only play for about 5 seconds per image, and as I only want to show one image....

There was one I found,  a website actually, that seemed to work, until I pressed save, and then it wanted money, which is not something I wish to do for this.

So, anyone any ideas?  My laptop is Android, in case that makes a difference.

*The video is not going to be part of the full 'audiobook' experience, but for various reasons I wish to do this as an interim milestone.

Link

Ren

Honestly, I consider myself to be failry tech-savvy, what with my pretty bloody comprehensive IT background, although possibly a bit out of date these days.

Even so.

One of my latest projects:  Audio books.  Specifically making one.

I now have a nice little USB microphone, like all the pop stars use (well), and I've managed to find a decent sound editing bit of software, and now I just want to make a video* comprising of about 5 minutes or me reading, but only showing a single picture all the while.

And can I find an app to do it????  Can I frack!!!    >:(

Well, I can, but they all only play for about 5 seconds per image, and as I only want to show one image....

There was one I found,  a website actually, that seemed to work, until I pressed save, and then it wanted money, which is not something I wish to do for this.

So, anyone any ideas?  My laptop is Android, in case that makes a difference.

*The video is not going to be part of the full 'audiobook' experience, but for various reasons I wish to do this as an interim milestone.

Ren

OKay. Found an app.  (PowerDirector if you are interested).

Sponsors