Aug 09, 2020, 11:37 am

News:

Welcome to the OP.  We're now on Instagram!

+-Recent Topics

Fantasy - Modern Diaries. Draknor! by Ren
Aug 06, 2020, 08:24 pm

Scifi/Fantasy - Apocolypto by Ren
Aug 02, 2020, 11:56 am

Horror - Alice by Ren
Aug 02, 2020, 11:54 am

Romance - One More Time by Ren
Aug 02, 2020, 11:53 am

Drawing 5 minute videos-- start voting by Ren
Jul 23, 2020, 10:11 am

Mojeys by Ren
Jul 08, 2020, 03:43 pm

Scifi/Fantasy - The Other One by Ren
Jun 22, 2020, 06:35 pm

Welcome to the Hollow by Wanderer
Jun 18, 2020, 01:16 pm

OP is now on Insta! by Wanderer
Jun 08, 2020, 04:54 pm

Youtube and animation by Poison
Jun 03, 2020, 04:08 pm

Audio Hill

Started by Wanderer, Nov 06, 2019, 01:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The first post content
Hello and welcome to Audio Hill.  Actually this should probably be called 'Multimedia story hill' or something, because, well maybe not just audio.

Anyhoo, feel free to upload any multimedia 'writings' here.

If you wish to embed something from, say, Streamable.com, then simply past the link URL into the post and, post it.  It should automatically embed.

To attach files, say audio files, click on the Attachments and Options link underneath the Post box, when you are posting, and click on the Attach files link.  There is a limit on size, which I'm trying to increase.  Soon my pretties.  Soon.

If you have images, then you can upload them to our gallery.  Click on the Gallery link in the top menu.

I'm still working on this (and everything else), so please be patiend.  This is a work in progress!

Feel free to ask any (on topic) questions in this thread.

Link

Wanderer

Hello and welcome to Audio Hill.  Actually this should probably be called 'Multimedia story hill' or something, because, well maybe not just audio.

Anyhoo, feel free to upload any multimedia 'writings' here.

If you wish to embed something from, say, Streamable.com, then simply past the link URL into the post and, post it.  It should automatically embed.

To attach files, say audio files, click on the Attachments and Options link underneath the Post box, when you are posting, and click on the Attach files link.  There is a limit on size, which I'm trying to increase.  Soon my pretties.  Soon.

If you have images, then you can upload them to our gallery.  Click on the Gallery link in the top menu.

I'm still working on this (and everything else), so please be patiend.  This is a work in progress!

Feel free to ask any (on topic) questions in this thread.
The Opus Path