Aug 09, 2020, 11:44 am

News:

Welcome to the OP.  We're now on Instagram!

+-Recent Topics

Fantasy - Modern Diaries. Draknor! by Ren
Aug 06, 2020, 08:24 pm

Scifi/Fantasy - Apocolypto by Ren
Aug 02, 2020, 11:56 am

Horror - Alice by Ren
Aug 02, 2020, 11:54 am

Romance - One More Time by Ren
Aug 02, 2020, 11:53 am

Drawing 5 minute videos-- start voting by Ren
Jul 23, 2020, 10:11 am

Mojeys by Ren
Jul 08, 2020, 03:43 pm

Scifi/Fantasy - The Other One by Ren
Jun 22, 2020, 06:35 pm

Welcome to the Hollow by Wanderer
Jun 18, 2020, 01:16 pm

OP is now on Insta! by Wanderer
Jun 08, 2020, 04:54 pm

Youtube and animation by Poison
Jun 03, 2020, 04:08 pm

OP is now on Insta!

Started by Wanderer, Jun 06, 2020, 01:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The first post content
And Opus Path is now on Instagram

Please follow us at, er, OpusPath.  The associated email address (which can now be used to contact the OP) is: 

(click SHOW below to see address - Hidden to avoid it being scraped by bots.)

Until I can get some kind of automated announcement thingy going, I shall be adding new chapters manually*.  If you have a small(ish) image you'd like to use for your story, then please put it in the first post.

Obviously I'll only be doing posts on the Insta for stories/chapters, unless there's something other that's suitable.

*If you don't see your new post on the Insta, please PM me, but obviously give me a chance to see it first.  "luckily", there aren't too many new chapters going up ATM.  :'(

Link

Wanderer

Jun 06, 2020, 01:23 pm Last Edit: Jun 06, 2020, 01:30 pm by Wanderer
And Opus Path is now on Instagram

Please follow us at, er, OpusPath.  The associated email address (which can now be used to contact the OP) is: 

(click SHOW below to see address - Hidden to avoid it being scraped by bots.)

Until I can get some kind of automated announcement thingy going, I shall be adding new chapters manually*.  If you have a small(ish) image you'd like to use for your story, then please put it in the first post.

Obviously I'll only be doing posts on the Insta for stories/chapters, unless there's something other that's suitable.

*If you don't see your new post on the Insta, please PM me, but obviously give me a chance to see it first.  "luckily", there aren't too many new chapters going up ATM.  :'(
The Opus Path

Wanderer

Jun 08, 2020, 04:50 pm #1 Last Edit: Jun 08, 2020, 04:55 pm by Wanderer
An example of an embedded post.  TOP's only one so far on insty...

The Opus Path

Wanderer

Okay then.  To embed your insta post into a, er, post here, get the link from instagram (in the little menu at the top right of your picture) and past it here. Then highlight the code and click the little instagram BB icon just above the post box, next to the FB icon.

[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/CBA-kRol8Dy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/instagram]
Actually, you can just do the bit after the P/...

[instagram]CBA-kRol8Dy[/instagram]
You're supposed to be able to limit the size here, but that doesn't seem to be working.

Ah well, one step at a time...
The Opus Path