Nov 28, 2020, 04:28 am

News:

Welcome to the OP.  We're now on Instagram!

+-Recent Topics

Shameless Advertising! by Ren
Nov 08, 2020, 08:51 pm

Update alert. by Wanderer
Oct 29, 2020, 02:17 pm

Contemplating. by Wanderer
Oct 26, 2020, 01:22 pm

Scifi/Fantasy - The Other One by Ren
Oct 17, 2020, 10:43 am

Tired of Death on Webnovel! by Poison
Oct 14, 2020, 06:05 pm

Scifi/Fantasy - Apocolypto by Ren
Sep 18, 2020, 05:18 pm

Fantasy - The Ragnarok Chronicles by Wanderer
Sep 06, 2020, 08:11 pm

ANIMATION BE A PART OF THE STORYLINE by Ren
Sep 06, 2020, 07:42 pm

OP updates and requests for such by Wanderer
Aug 25, 2020, 07:55 pm

Fantasy - Modern Diaries. Draknor! by Poison
Aug 11, 2020, 02:15 pm

Interactive Glade

Started by Wanderer, Nov 06, 2019, 01:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The first post content
Welcome to the Interactive Glade.  This area is for Interactive stories. 

What do I mean by that?  Well, if you have any way of making your story interactive, then please fire away.  However, my guidelines (and they are just that, not rules) are:

Author posts a chapter, I recommend between 1-2k words long.  At the end of the chapter either the character has to make a decision, or some direction needs to be suggested.

The readers then suggest ideas and, when enough ideas have accumulated/time has elapsed, the Author puts  up a poll with those in. 

Then anyone can vote in this poll.

When enough votes have accumulated/time has elapsed, the author takes the winning idea and incorporates it into their story.

Any genre can be published in here.  Until I get a special field sorted for this, perhaps put the genre in the title. eg: Scifi - (story name).

Any (on topic) questions, feel free to ask in this thread! ;D

Please note: The author retains full ownership of their writings, including any that incorporate suggestions from readers.

Link

Wanderer

Nov 06, 2019, 01:43 pm Last Edit: Nov 06, 2019, 01:45 pm by Wanderer
Welcome to the Interactive Glade.  This area is for Interactive stories. 

What do I mean by that?  Well, if you have any way of making your story interactive, then please fire away.  However, my guidelines (and they are just that, not rules) are:

Author posts a chapter, I recommend between 1-2k words long.  At the end of the chapter either the character has to make a decision, or some direction needs to be suggested.

The readers then suggest ideas and, when enough ideas have accumulated/time has elapsed, the Author puts  up a poll with those in. 

Then anyone can vote in this poll.

When enough votes have accumulated/time has elapsed, the author takes the winning idea and incorporates it into their story.

Any genre can be published in here.  Until I get a special field sorted for this, perhaps put the genre in the title. eg: Scifi - (story name).

Any (on topic) questions, feel free to ask in this thread! ;D

Please note: The author retains full ownership of their writings, including any that incorporate suggestions from readers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions